Monday, March 05, 2007

Oh to be a Wingnut...


When I grow up, there’s nothin’ I’d rather be,
Than a stark-ravin’ Wingnut, swingin’ in a tree.
There’s nothin’ we wouldn’t lie about, so spare me the bile.
There’s nobody we wouldn’t steal from, gimme that sucker child!
We’ll charge your grandma for treason, iffen she makes even a peep.
We’ll lock her up in Gitmo and there for evermore she’ll keep.
Not ‘titled to a lawyer, not even a brief.
We’ll even waterboard your grandpa if he gives us any grief.
Oh the joys of bein’ a Wingnut, free from law and sense,
Everything belongs to us Wingnuts, even the President.
We don’t have no principles, no morals for me,
I’m a stark-ravin’ Wingnut, munchin’ Cheetos in a tree.

The soon-to-be-introduced preznit campaign theme song of Lord "We’re losin’, let’s escalate!" McCain. Lovingly illustrated in 4 crayon color by Junya. Adapted from a mumble by Deadeye Cheney.

No comments: